A Canvas component.
Canvas is a wrapper for the <canvas> HTML5 element.
For detailed attribute info see:
- children (a list of or a singular dash component, string or number; optional): The children of this component
- id (string; optional): The ID of this component, used to identify dash components
in callbacks. The ID needs to be unique across all of the
components in an app.
- n_clicks (number; default 0): An integer that represents the number of times
that this element has been clicked on.
- n_clicks_timestamp (number; default -1): An integer that represents the time (in ms since 1970)
at which n_clicks changed. This can be used to tell
which button was changed most recently.
- key (string; optional): A unique identifier for the component, used to improve
performance by React.js while rendering components
See https://reactjs.org/docs/lists-and-keys.html for more info
- role (string; optional): The ARIA role attribute
- data- (string; optional): A wildcard data attribute
- aria- (string; optional): A wildcard aria attribute
- height (string | number; optional): Specifies the height of elements listed here. For all other elements, use the CSS height property. Note: In some instances, such as <div>, this is a legacy attribute, in which case the CSS height property should be used instead.
- width (string | number; optional): For the elements listed here, this establishes the element’s width. Note: For all other instances, such as <div>, this is a legacy attribute, in which case the CSS width property should be used instead.
- accessKey (string; optional): Keyboard shortcut to activate or add focus to the element.
- className (string; optional): Often used with CSS to style elements with common properties.
- contentEditable (string; optional): Indicates whether the element’s content is editable.
- contextMenu (string; optional): Defines the ID of a <menu> element which will serve as the element’s context menu.
- dir (string; optional): Defines the text direction. Allowed values are ltr (Left-To-Right) or rtl (Right-To-Left)
- draggable (string; optional): Defines whether the element can be dragged.
- hidden (a value equal to: ‘hidden’, ‘HIDDEN’ | boolean; optional): Prevents rendering of given element, while keeping child elements, e.g. script elements, active.
- lang (string; optional): Defines the language used in the element.
- spellCheck (string; optional): Indicates whether spell checking is allowed for the element.
- style (dict; optional): Defines CSS styles which will override styles previously set.
- tabIndex (string; optional): Overrides the browser’s default tab order and follows the one specified instead.
- title (string; optional): Text to be displayed in a tooltip when hovering over the element.
- loading_state (dict; optional): Object that holds the loading state object coming from dash-renderer. loading_state has the following type: dict containing keys ‘is_loading’, ‘prop_name’, ‘component_name’.
Those keys have the following types:
- is_loading (boolean; optional): Determines if the component is loading or not
- prop_name (string; optional): Holds which property is loading
- component_name (string; optional): Holds the name of the component that is loading